Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend Weather Report

Whoever said that tornadoes don't touch down in UT very often haven't been to my house.

I'm pretty sure that they touch down EVERY weekend here.

So, here I am. Monday morning, and I'm dealing with the aftermath. Lucky for me - my kids and my husband weren't hurt. We're all in one piece. Well, I'm not really in one piece - I think one can only deal with so many tornadoes before they fall into piece(s).

Here's to holding it together.

Maybe I should put an ad in the newspaper for some serious super glue.

or

Maybe I should have a talk with the weather man. Maybe he could help.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean!

    I took a two hour "break" on Saturday to hit the gym and an estate sale and when I got back the house was a disaster! But everyone was alive and well and happy, so I guess it's okay.

    ReplyDelete