Today I am going through my journal to see how Ryan's disease affected our every day lives. (It's for my sister, not for me)
I came across an entry that talked about Ryan having the runs, and it brought back a memory.
We would be sitting in the chair - gown, mask, gloves - Ryan would be on our laps and it would happen.
CODE BROWN
There was NEVER a warning.
One time, Ryan was playing in his Exersaucer, thanks Aunt Stefanie for letting us borrow it, it was a life saver.
Anyway.
Here he is happily playing and I hear - slosh, slosh.
I look down and there IT is again.
CODE BROWN
Man. We washed more sheets, gowns, clothes, the exersaucer innards, you name it. All due to our CODE BROWN.
Once we realized that he had become lactose intolerant because of his transplant, the CODE BROWN ceased.
We all lived....happily ever after.
No comments:
Post a Comment