I've had the privilege of having play dates with Sydney the past couple of days. It's amazing how much a cleaned toy room can entice a child. I guess it's just like a nicely made bed. They're much more fun to lay on than a bed that is messed up.
We played STORE. I was the 'shopper' first, and then she took a turn.
She thinks I'm funny. Let's just hope that carries on into the teenage years.
She let me take a few pictures of her.
Enjoy.
Day One

Day Two



You're so cute to do a play date with your daughter. I love that idea. I am going to copy it.
ReplyDeleteIf I could just learn how to play. I am not good at playing.
Laura -
ReplyDeleteI don't play well either. It is VERY hard for me. I constantly think of all the other things I could be doing. She is patient with me though and we have a great time.
She is getting so big! I miss you guys!! We need to have a play date together LOL!! looks like fine!
ReplyDelete