Monday, March 30, 2009

I give it to you

Tonight we sabotaged our DUEL and went out for ice cream as a family for FHE. (Not bad for one day into it...)

We would have gone swimming, but I've been fighting a cold so I'm giving myself a couple more days.

Anyway.

Usually when we get in the car we play games like Slug Bug, etc. You see, you get points for getting Slug Bug Bugs, and a different set of points for Slug Bug Jeeps, etc. If you're lucky, you might be given a Slug Bug to add to your points.

For example, Sydney might yell out "Slug Bug."

Then she might say "Mom, I give that one to you."

So then I get the points. How nice.

Well, tonight the kids came up with something extra special.

Sydney yelled out "Hey dad, we tooted, and we give it to you!"

I started laughing, and then looked in my rear view mirror and Ryan was shooing his scented air to the front seat.

And then...

They gave each other a HIGH FIVE!

Not sure how many points Brett gets for that one.

1 comment:

  1. That is hillarious!! You gotta LOVE kids!!

    ReplyDelete