Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mr Cricket

Dear Mr Cricket,

You said once

"When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are Anything your heart desires will come to you"

Ok, so here I am.

The stars are out, and I am wishing.

I want to RUN. I don't want injuries. I want to RUN. I want to run as far as I can, and then some. Sometimes I feel like I am in the wrong cartoon - dreaming of running after a cat, and then catching it only to be scolded by Cinderella.

I want a clean house without being a NAZI Mother! - Heck, that's in Cinderella too...(the Nazi Mother part.)

Oh yeah, and if you could sprinkle a little balance on my life, I'd like a little of that too.

Is this too much to ask?

Sincerely yours,

ME

1 comment:

  1. Amen to that!! When he is done sending you all of that will you please send him my way?!!!!

    ReplyDelete