Today I challenged Brett to a Duel.
The rules:
We both see how much weight we can lose from now until May 30th. We're both a little pudgier than we were last year at this time, so the race is on!
We weigh in on Sunday.
Brett, being the kind husband that he is, worried that this challenge wasn't fair because there are some times of the month that I might retain water. (don't worry - he's not worried about me. He's worried that I will lose more than him once the retention period is over with)
I offered to set him up with the same accessories that I use during these times, but he declined.
I don't understand.
Anyway - Stay tuned.
It starts - Sunday March 29th. We'll have 2 months to think skinny. Other than bragging rights, I haven't come up with a prize. Any ideas?
Good luck!!! I am on my own race...Its nice to know someone else out there is working on it too!
ReplyDeleteWhoever wins gets a new...something? Maybe a bike for your triatholons?...just an idea. Good luck!
You are so fun! I'm excited to hear how it turns out!
ReplyDeleteOoohhh - Jill- A new bike. That would be great!! Too bad they are in the thousands...
ReplyDeleteI'm sure we'll think of something :)
The loser has to take the winner out for a nice "BIG" salad:) Good Luck!!!
ReplyDeleterofl. I know what he'd want for his prize.
ReplyDelete