Since it is an unspoken rule around my house that I am the only one that can change out the toilet paper roll, I just thought I'd pose the question...
Does the toilet paper go Over or Under?
If you don't know...
It's UNDER.
Now you know. Don't be scared to change it out. It's really not that hard, and it is much appreciated by most tell-them-how-to-wear-their-pants(ers). (We're called that because we don't wear the pants in the family. We just tell them how to wear them)
1) I also seem to be the official toilet paper changer in my house as well, and 2) I beg to differ--it's over.
ReplyDeleteYou can ask my husband. He seems to be the know it all in our home, HOWEVER, he has yet to prove it by the actual doing it!
ReplyDeleteI say "as long as it gets the job done AND is available..............WHO CARES?" (Actually, I prefer under. If your little guy goes in and starts unrolling the T.P. it is easier to swat than pull over and over.)
ReplyDeleteNope----it's definitely OVER
ReplyDelete