I realized the other night that there are MANY jobs in this world that I would NOT like. One would be working in the Lab at a hospital. Yes, I could sort through blood samples to see what, if any, problem there might be. It's the stool samples that I couldn't handle. It's one thing to take care of your own family. You know, changing your own kids' diapers, cleaning up your own child's mess, but others? Nope. Actually, I could probably clean up another person, it's the 'sorting through' that I don't suppose I could stomach.
Yesterday I went on the bicycle maiden voyage of 2009. Ahh, it was nice to get back on the bike. It was a slow ride, -- I was along side Sydney the first time out, and Ryan the next time out.
I wondered while out in the beautiful weather just why life isn't fair.
Why isn't it fair you ask?
Well, when a boy/man rides a bike, his 'package' is protected up front. When a girl/woman rides a bike, she sits right on top of her 'package'. Well, what there is of a package. Thus causing quite an uncomfortable ride, not only on her tail bone, but on ahem...that too. Padding just isn't enough.
So, to you men out there that just get on the bike and ride....
Next time you straddle the saddle, try tucking your tail (you know what I mean) between your legs and have a seat. ride around the block and be thankful that you don't have to ride that way each time you go out.
More installments later....
I'd have to say, that's the funniest thing I have read in awhile.
ReplyDeleteAmen a million times over!!!
ReplyDelete