Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fire vs. Water

Fire vs. Water
By Ryan Berger

(Fire and Water are the only people on earth.)

Fire loved France, speaking French and art. Water on the other hand, liked putting out fire in fire land.

One day Fire and Water went on a walk. Then they met on a corner. "Bonjure madamonzelle" exclaimed Fire.

"I'm not a girl you weirdo," yelled Water. "Stop talking or I..." "Will put you out like the others."

Fire got so mad and scared he made more little fire guys and ran to his little home.

Then he thought of an idea. If fire could scare water away into a creek he would be trapped. No that's too hard. So he thought and thought. Then he had an idea! The idea was...To turn into the sun and vaporize him. That was a better idea.

So as usual they met at the corner. So Fire turned into the sun and Water said "Noooo!!! I'm melting!" And in five seconds he was gone. Fire restored everybody in fire land.

The End

1 comment:

  1. What an imagination!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are quite special, young man. I love you.

    ReplyDelete