Friday, February 06, 2009

A Fraction

This morning I cleaned out Ryan's backpack and found an assignment that he completed at school on fractions.

The top reads "My Family"

He drew a picture of all of us. I think my shoulders have been dislocated/hyper extended, something...

Anyway, here is how our family ranks in the mind of my son.

1/4 - has no fat (I'm not sure if I should be offended on this one.)

4/4 - love playing the Wii

1/4 - like cleaning the house (Is this me? He's SORELY mistaken if I am the numerator here.)

2/4 - like guitar hero (The other 2 just have no rhythm, thus we get booed off the stage and are not allowed to continue - Poor me. Poor Sydney.)

2/4 - like legos

1/2 - are girls

There you have it - just a fraction

3 comments:

  1. Funny stuff. I've never thought of you as a numerator before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it's better than being thought of as a denominator :)

    ReplyDelete