Ok, I know what you're thinking....however, I'm not talking about my bra size here. I only wish I was that...
I'm talking about my personality.
I've been reading some running books. I checked 3 out of the library. I always like to get multiple opinions on what I need to be doing. When I read several opinions, I can take what is consistent and usually make it work for me. Consistency usually means that it is more than an opinion - it's usually facts from studies that have been conducted.
Anyway.
All of the books have talked about people with Type A personalities that don't warm-up/cool-down after a run. Hmm, I think I'm a little 'A' here. I've read so much about Type A personalities that I started searching the Internet to see what it was that made a person have a 'Type A' personality. Well, there were quizzes to be taken. So I took one.
I found that I a middle of the packer. I tend to be a middle of the packer in many things. I'm not great, but I'm not at the bottom of the totem either.
Now you know. I'm an A/B trying to become more of a B when it comes to warm-ups and cool-downs so that I don't pay my physical therapists next mortgage.
No comments:
Post a Comment