This morning we woke up to about 8 inches of snow. The ground was beautiful. Sometimes it is hard to go back to snow when we have been enjoying spring-like weather. I must say though, it is beautiful, and for the past few years, I haven't gotten tired of it.
I'm still feeling under the weather. I spent the morning loading the dishwasher. I didn't do that yesterday as I laid in bed all day. I hate it when I do that as it makes it much worse the day after. After I got the dishwasher loaded, I blended some apples and put them in the dehydrator to make apple fruit roll-ups.
Once I finished my project, it was off to bed for me. I can't stay up for too long without feeling like complete dirt. I read more of President Monson's biography, and then I slept off and on for a while.
At 11:30 I got up and fixed me a bowl of soup, then it was back in bed for me. Even the soup didn't help me feel any better.
I got to talk to my dad today. I love it when he calls me. We talked about his mission, and his new calling as the ward mission leader. I love my dad. He is a wonderful man.
I need to take more pictures of my family and what is going on around me. It is another thing that I have put on my list of things to improve.
I hope your are feeling better. I had a sinus infection that took three weeks to run its course and am just now feeling better. Hope yours only last a day or so.
ReplyDelete