Tuesday, February 01, 2011

February 1

Wow - February already! As Ryan would say (when he was about 5) - what in the heck? That is now the new catch phrase. It embarrasses him, but it is funny. Everything was what in the heck.

I welcome February. Today it is freezing - or rather below freezing with the highs in the 20's. Ryan isn't feeling well so he has take up camp in my bedroom. Poor little guy.

I used to hate February. February meant Valentine's Day. I hate that holiday. Well, I used to hate it. Now, I have decided that I will make it special for my kids. My mom always made it special for me, and I love that. I've decided to pass that on.

So, welcome February. Here's to taking more pictures of the ones that I love, and loving life a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment