Thursday, February 24, 2011

Looky There

So much for my every day posts. I'm not in the habit. Bare with me.

Last night was our Blue and Gold Banquet. It was our last B&G as a family. Ryan will move on to Boy Scouts this year. I can hardly believe it. I am proud of Ryan he is a good boy.

I made a campfire cake for our cake contest. We won Judge's favorite. That's the 2nd year we have won. I think it turned out well, and I'm glad I'm done making these too. Last year we did Burger's and Fries. This year it was much less involved, but took an extra cake mix because the first one broke.



I went to bed last night feeling like a cold might be coming on and sure enough. I woke up this morning not feeling well. I have been in bed all day. Hopefully this is a fast moving cold and I can be back to normal in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment