After our 'free' piano class, Ryan and I went to Hobby Lobby to pick up a kit for a science fair project. We are going to experiment on which produce works better to operate a light bulb - a potato, a lemon, orange? Ryan was SO excited to get the kit. He wanted to go home RIGHT then and put it together...well, right then after we went and played a couple of games of laser tag.
Ryan had begged me to go since we were already 1/2 way there. I didn't tell him that we were going, but proceeded to head North to Lehi and he figured it out.
We played two games of Laser tag. I kept getting hit by 'Godzilla' in one of the games. It was actually irritating me and I finally realized that a woman was following me no matter where I went, and as soon as my gun was reactivated, she would nail me. I finally inched my way around a corner and kept her in my sight through a window. Take that Godzilla! Needless to say, I came in ahead of her :).
After our two games of laser tag, Ryan climbed the rock wall. He said he wanted to get over his fear of heights. Good for him. I hate rock climbing, and heights.
The first pass up the wall didn't last long. He made the mistake of looking down about two steps up. He decided that he would go one more time and he made it nearly to the top before he decided that it was time to come down. Poor little guy could barely make it down the wall as he weighs so little.
After our fun at Trafalga - Lehi, we went to Cafe Rio and shared a Tostada. Then we were off to get him some new Sunday shoes, and then we went home.
It was a great day out.


No comments:
Post a Comment