Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1/11/11

Today is 1/11/11. Look at all of those ONES! Ryan reminded me that it will be even better in November when it is 11/11/11.

But alas, it is not November.

It is January.

Thankfully it is not November. I'm not ready for that yet.

If it was November, my baby would be 8 years old. EIGHT!

So, since it is January, I'm going to make today special, for the ones in my life. I'll post edit tonight when I've figured it all out.

*Post Edit*

Well, my day didn't turn out like I had intended. I spent the entire day away from the house. So, I made chicken parmesan for dinner, along with whole wheat breadsticks (I won't do that again - the breadsticks part - at least not with that recipe). Dinner was good. The breadsticks were not.

For the past couple of days we have been science projecting. I told Ryan that cooking was often like a science project, at least for me. I try things and most of the time they are delicious, some of the time they are not. Luckily for me, my family still eats what I cook, even if it tastes like cardboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment