Sunday, August 02, 2009

A Day or Two at Jessica's

On Friday, we went to Jessica's house. Kamden, her new baby was just a week old, and he is SO sweet. We really enjoyed being at her house. Ryan enjoyed playing Guitar Hero, and some car game, that had terrible cars that didn't maneuver well. At least that's what he said :).

We met Kati and Boston at the mall on Saturday for lunch. It was nice to see them again. After lunch we went to the Farmer's Market. I wish we had prices on produce at home that they had there. I paid 33 cents a lb for cherries.

I took the kids to Texas Roadhouse on Saturday night. Jessica was having dinner brought in so I didn't want to be in the way. Plus, I was able to see my brother Ben one last time as he is a server there.



Since Sydney's birthday was just a few days before, Ben had her sit on the 'Birthday' Saddle.
We all have her a big Birthday 'Yee Haw'.


We also got balloon animals for the kids. The man doing them was amazing. All around you could see incredible creations. One man had a hat that had a woman holding a microphone. My brother called it a stripper. Maybe she was...don't know. Anyway, whatever she was, she was amazing.

Sydney chose a butterfly, and Ryan chose a praying mantis.



By the way, the food there was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment