Thursday, August 20, 2009

Open Mouth...Insert Foot?

Tonight I was at Albertson's shopping. I had my Vibram shoes on. I can't go anywhere without comments about them. Well, tonight was no different.

Here I am, at the checkout when a man wheels himself up behind me. He asked if my shoes were comfortable. I said, Yes, except for when I walk on them all day, then they're not so comfortable...as I look down and realize that I am talking to a man who can't walk.

Way to go Deni. Next time I will try to just say YES.

2 comments:

  1. would you be mad at me if I told you that I am LAUGHING so hard right now!! I am SO glad that I am not the only one that does that!!! I am sure he didn't even notice...or maybe he did:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I wouldn't be mad at you. I'm just a fool...can't give the simple answer. Always have to elaborate.

    ReplyDelete