Sorry - no pictures...
On Wednesday we went to Queen Creek to spend time with Lori and Jessica. The kids were so excited as Lori has a pool in her back yard.
Since it was late when we got to Lori's, and a storm was coming in, we didn't let them swim. Ryan could hardly stand himself. He slept in Tucker's room, and as Lori was helping him to bed, he asked if he could swim in the morning. She laughed and told him yes.
Thursday morning came and both of my kids were up by 7am. We got them breakfast, and they were in the pool. They stayed in the pool all day. I made sandwiches at noon, by the pool. Ryan was so hungry that he ate TWO. I was SUCH a good mom that day, that I didn't get them a drink ALL day. It didn't even cross my mind to have them drinking.
Sydney ended up in the house by late afternoon, and she had a fever and chills, and her eyes were bright red by night. I felt terrible.
No comments:
Post a Comment