Since I made the announcement that I am riding a Century bike ride in October, I have been keeping track of my rides - Mileage and Time - in a spreadsheet that Brett sent me.
I can tell which rides were harder. For example, last week I rode 34 miles in 2 hours and 18 minutes, and this week I rode 40 miles in 2 hours 29 minutes. Obviously the ride this week was easier, thus my better time. I didn't climb the mountain this week on my longer ride.
Anyway, back to the accountability....I have posted a link to the spreadsheet on the side of my blog. Feel free to check in from time to time and keep me honest.
Today has been laced with frustrations. Flat Tire - Second Flat Tire in ONE week I might add!
I've ordered new Puncture Resistant tires. I hope they come soon. Of course the tire patch kit is on the back of Brett's bike, and his bike is at work with him. So, I will have to go and buy a patch kit and maybe, just maybe I might get my ride in today.
You brave soul! One, for taking on this challenge and two, for announcing your accountability online. After reading my blog, you certainly know how I feel about that! :-) I'm rootin' for ya, girl!
ReplyDelete