Friday, May 08, 2009

Vacation - Day Five

Well, today was our last day at Disney. We visited both parks to ride some rides for the second time, and to hit some of the attractions that we missed this week. Ryan was not thrilled that we made him go on the ferris wheel. That's ok. It builds character to ride on rides that scare the crap out of you for no reason. Just ask my sister Lori. She'll tell you all about how strong my character is.


We watched the fireworks at Disney tonight. They were fun, but the crowds were crazy. I am SO glad we went during the off season, and that the crowds weren't so bad all week. I take back being uncomfortable taking my kids out of school for a week.

Ryan was so determined to buy something with his money. The only problem was that everything was so dang expensive. At the end of the night he finally found an artist that would draw a picture of Stitch. He was so excited until I asked the man what it would cost for him to sketch this character. Uh...$500 if I wanted it in color and $300 if I wanted it in black and white. Hmm...nevermind. Needless to say we went home empty handed.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds as though you guys had a fantastic time. We hope to take our girls next year.

    ReplyDelete