Saturday, May 02, 2009

Don't Judge a Book by it's Cover

The other day Ryan and I were driving to the Payson hospital to get his blood drawn for some long term follow-up labs. As we were driving our conversation went something like this:

Ryan: "Mom, do you know the saying Don't judge a book by its cover?"

Me: "Yes, son how come?"

Ryan: "Well, Brayden told me that my Pinewood Derby car wouldn't win because it wasn't aerodynamic. Well, you can't judge a book by its cover"

You see....judging by this...


"You can't judge a book by its cover"

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome!!!! So cute and so rewarding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious is this kid?!! He is so adorable that it makes ME happy! Love and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a GREAT picture. I just wish we could have been there. I am so glad that he did well. Tell him that I am proud (win or lose).

    ReplyDelete