This is Hal, our course director. He did a great job picking the staff and leading them for a wonderful experience to be had by all.
I am so happy I shared this experience with Brett.
food (f
d)n.
d)n.1. Material, usually of plant or animal origin, that contains or consists of essential body nutrients, such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, or minerals, and is ingested and assimilated by an organism to produce energy, stimulate growth, and maintain life.
2. A specified kind of nourishment: breakfast food;
Thanks Quartermasters
fun (f
n)
n)n.
1. A source of enjoyment, amusement, or pleasure.
2. Enjoyment; amusement: have fun at the beach.
3. Playful, often noisy, activity.
intr.v. funned, fun·ning, funs Informal
To behave playfully; joke.
adj. Informal Enjoyable; amusing
This picture portrays independence to me. We put our camp together on our own, and we were on our own. It was a beautiful experience! Way to go ladies!
Wow, nice job! Love it.
ReplyDeleteHow are you doing? I know this is a tough weekend for you and your family. Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you.
Thank you! I am doing ok. I find myself a little teary, but hope that I can keep myself busy enough not to dwell.
ReplyDeleteMy oldest sister called me last night and we cried together, and my mom has been really struggling. I'm sure with time the pain will subside. It's a crazy thing for sure, but it all makes we want to be a better person. If I can manage that I suppose that is what is supposed to happen. Thanks for your kind words.