Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Update

Whoa - did I end on a sour note or what? Sorry to all you blog reading friends. I must have been having a bad week last time I posted.

Much has gone on in the past week and a half. Brett and I just got home from a scout training called Wood Badge. It was a wonderful week and I know more than ever why the LDS church uses BSA as their activity arm for the young men. I think there is a huge misconception among church members regarding this program. I must say thought that Lord Baden Powell had a vision that would help mold good men if followed.

It is good to be home. I'm convinced that I need a maid. I'm also convinced that I need to learn how to say no to people. One of my good friends told me that I needed to say no to housework. Well, if you were to see my house today, you would pretty much know that I do that quite well.

I had my 31st birthday on Sunday. It wasn't quite as traumatic as last year's birthday. It was a chaotic day at church with classes missing teachers and misbehaving kids hitting me more than I like being hit, but other than that it was a pretty good day. Brett made dinner, which was a very nice thing.

Not much else going on around here. Maybe I'll come up with something good for my next post.

1 comment:

  1. Well Happy Belated! You forgot to mention that you were a whoppin' 5 years the younger! Glad you are having a better week.

    ReplyDelete