Reflection
The day after Azure's funeral we took a walk to the cemetery with Eric. I didn't notice Brett taking pictures, but when we got home he showed me this one. It is a picture that very much shows the separation of temporal and spiritual life. It's taken me a year to think of what we could name the picture, but I think Reflection best describes what is happening here.
The baby in the picture is Eric, Azure's little guy. He was almost 5 months when she passed away....Man I miss her.
Wow.... That picture made me cry. It’s so hard to understand why a young mother could be taken like she was. I'm so sorry you lost your sister. Please know I mean that with all my heart. Call me anytime if you ever need to talk.
ReplyDeleteGinger, we love you. We are grateful for all you do for our family, and Brian's. Azure wouldn't want any other woman doing what you do. I am convinced of that. Thank you for adding yourself to our mess.
ReplyDeleteThis makes my heart ache, but it is still a priceless picture.
ReplyDeleteI still have such a hard time seeing pictures of Azure because it still to this day doesn't seem real, like im going to wake up and she is still here. I miss her like crazy and I sure do cherish the memories I have of her and the memories my kids have of her.
ReplyDelete