Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Good Bye Freedom

Well,

The day has finally arrived! Our kids have figured out how to pick the lock on our door.

Last night we were going through a box of things I had ordered and deciding which would be for Christmas, Summer, etc when all of a sudden I turn to Brett and say - "They've figured out the lock"

In comes...RYAN and SYDNEY

Ryan declared "Bullseye! I got ya!"

I quickly jump on the bed to cover what is uncovered and Ryan looks up - deer in the head lights look - and says "Oh Sorry!"

Lucky for them I wasn't covering up anything else

You know it's bad when you have to buy flip locks for your own bedroom

3 comments:

  1. I have had this notion that my kids never look in my hope chest at their presents. I think I'm just kidding myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be worried about a lot more than presents if my kids were coming in unannounced! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I mean when I said "Lucky for them I wasn't covering up anything else."

    I think they'll be getting cow bells for Christmas

    ReplyDelete