Thursday, October 23, 2008

Super Powers

Today Sydney announced that she wished she had SUPER POWERS


On inquiring why, she firmly declared that if she did, she wo
uld change her age to 3 when McKaylyn came over, and she would be 5 when Kayla came over, and she would make me 5 and her dad 5 and Ryan 5 when she needed someone to play with. If she wanted to hold a baby, Ryan would then be made an infant, of course Dad would change the diapers she mused, to which I agreed with an astounding YES, he would


I'm not sure why it is so hard to revert back to 5 some days. After all, I could play with Barbies for hours without worry
ing about what things in the house weren't getting done. I could watch High School Musical a million times and squeal when I saw such things in stores without a care in the world.

I think I need to give Sydn
ey SUPER POWERS for a day. She might feel like she has conquered the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment