Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Sydney

Today is one of those days that on one hand I'm thrilled, and on the other I could use another 5 years to get used to. My baby is 5!!! It's crazy to think Sydney has been with us for 5 years already. With Sydney, there is never a dull moment. She is sweet, and caring, yet stubborn and very independent. I'm pretty sure she takes after her father . Ok, so she is very little like her father, and very much like me. Here's to the past 5 years.

We love you Syd.

Sydney came into this world on July 21, 2003. During my pregnancy I think I worried more than any mom has ever worried before. When she got here I was so emotional. Here we had a beautiful baby girl, perfect in every way.

I don't think there has ever been a more proud Big Brother. Ryan was so thrilled to have Sydney come into our home. He had a little bit of adjusting to do, and at the time I didn't think it would ever end. Looking back though, his adjustments were very minimal.

This is what happens when you have a lot of sleepless nights


Sydney has brought us so much joy. Even as a baby she was always smiling and doing things to make us laugh.

And of course getting into mischief.

She also does random things that are definitely picture worthy. Luckily for me, I have a husband that takes his camera everywhere just like his dad.

Sydney also loves playing with her family

And what is a little girl without her Princess clothing

Happy Birthday Sydney - We sure love you

2 comments:

  1. Such a cutie. Time goes by far too quickly. Is she excited to go to school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is excited. I think I was excited until she turned 5 and I realized that she is growing up.

    ReplyDelete