I've got a lot of catching up to do.
First things first - Sydney managed to wreck on her scooter that she got on her birthday, pulling the muscle away from the bone on her left foot. Of course it had to happen just before her party, so she spent most of the party on a chair. Bless her heart, she tried to play, but it hurt too bad. So, after the party we ate dinner and then took her to the Dr for an X-Ray. We came home with a walking boot that she refused to try and walk on.
On Tuesday I went to my sister-in-law Teresa's house and helped put together some freezer meals. I got there later than everyone else because I wanted to let Sydney sleep in. I don't know that I did too much, but we put together over 30 meals to freeze for a later time. I think that will really help her.
Shortly after dinner we were outside working on the yard and Sydney was walking on her foot - WHOO HOO! She wanted to ride her scooter so we told her she could if she was careful. Well, Ryan had ridden it around the block earlier, and we couldn't find the scooter ANYWHERE. So, needless to say, we looked for a couple of hours for the scooter, and it is gone. I hate to blame someone for stealing it, but it is gone, and I'm not sure how it escaped other than the inevitable.
No comments:
Post a Comment