Wednesday (7/23/08) our family went to Lagoon. Novell pays for us to go nearly every year and it is something the kids look forward to. I don't think we would actually pay the $39.99 per person to get into a park. It's amazing how much things have skyrocketed in price. We had a great time as a family. At the end of the night we rode a ride called the Odysea. It is a cute little kids ride that puts you in a sea creature of some sort and squirts water. You can move your sea creature up and down to try and get away from the water, so really you can choose to get wet, or stay dry if you figure out what my kids call the 'pattern'. Ryan and Brett made a deal that whoever came out of the ride dry won. Brett and I rode together and the kids rode together. We played Paper, Rock, Scissors to see who got to sit on the inside (the inside hardly gets wet). I LOST! With losing, Brett decided that his victory also included being able to steer the sea creature we were sitting in. Well, I LOST again! I ended up SOAKING wet. The kids were thrilled that they won, and I was laughing so hard I couldn't help it.
Here are some pictures from the day


While walking through the Pioneer Village, I came across this cabin. It belonged to Jacob Bigler - A 'great' something grandfather. Kinda cool.



And last, but not least, what is Lagoon without a Carousel Ride???


No comments:
Post a Comment