Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Funny Things Kids Say

I rather enjoy reading others' blogs. I have a hard time thinking that what I post is amusing to others however. My kids have been entertaining the past few days though so I thought I would share.

A few days ago I was driving in Springville and talking to the kids. Every time I would end a sentence Sydney would sing at the top of her lungs, opera style, like the last two words that I would say. It was hilarious. So, of course I continued to talk just so I could hear her sing.

On Monday night we were at Sports Authority looking around at swim suits, etc. We have made it a tradition for now to go to Orem on Monday nights to swim. Brett gets off work earlier than the pool opens so we have to find something to do with our time. Anyway, back to the story. Sydney was walking with Brett and Ryan was with me. Ryan turned to me and said, "Mom, do you think when I start soccer I can buy a wienie protector?" I giggled a bit and asked him to explain, just to make sure I knew what he was talking about. He said, "You know, kind of like the one that the girl used to protect her nose on Funniest Home Videos." Then I really giggled, and of course let him know that it was called a 'cup'

There you have it - the happenings with the Berger Kids.

1 comment:

  1. Alas, we'll never have to experience buying those at our house.

    ReplyDelete