Monday, February 25, 2008

Wedding Bells

On Sunday Ginger, my brother-in-law's fiancee' called to tell me that they received their letter from the First Presidency. her previous sealing was canceled, but she has not been cleared to be sealed for a year. So, she and Brian have decided to get married. She said she knew it would be short notice, but she would love to have us there. She handed the phone to Brian and he said they are getting married on Thursday. I said - uh, as in THIS Thursday? He said, yes as in the 28th of February. Well, unfortunately, we are busy all weekend and we will not be able to make the trek to AZ for the wedding. I am very sad about that, but we just can't swing it this time. I wish all the best to Brian and Ginger for the many years to come.

1 comment:

  1. If only we could have gotten married that quick. Sure would have eliminated a lot of temptation....that and a lot of stress over wedding planning with a mother-in-law.

    ReplyDelete