For years now I have given Brett a little "surprise" from time to time in his lunch. This is not a normal occurrence, I've only surprised him three times in 11 years, although I think if I did it more often, he might get irritated and stop begging me to make him a sandwich in the mornings before he leaves for work. Well, today Brett was teasing me before he left for work and I decided it was a "surprise" day.
Wonder what the surprise is? Well, it is simple boys and girls. It is just a small piece of saran wrap that fits quite nicely in between a couple pieces of bread. It's large enough that he doesn't choke, but small enough not to be seen. I was very kind today, much more so than in the past and I put a paper towel in his bag so he could wipe off his hands. This works much better with ham or turkey, because once you take a bite, the lunch meat just slips right out.
I e-mailed Brett after lunch to see how his "swim" was and he caught right on. He told me he didn't swim, but rather he went to lunch with his boss. I told him he was lying... he tried that trick last time he was plasticized. He said I could e-mail his boss if I didn't believe him. So, I logged into his work e-mail and to get his boss' e-mail address and I saw that his boss had gone home early because he was sick. HA! Now I knew he was lying. I called his bluff and he told me that his coworkers were laughing at me. Ahh, that will teach him not to give me crap in the mornings.
Deni-I hadn't had that good of a laugh in a while! Wish I hadn't of shared it with Mike 'cause I'd kinda like to have tried it on him! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete