Monday, February 11, 2008

Girls Night Out

Last Friday I was invited to watch Pride and Prejudice with Emily and her mom Susan and sister Amy. It was a great night had by all. While the movie itself is a mere six hours, I think it was a must to set up all of the characters and the plot of the story. I think I need to read the book now. Sister Breinholt (Susan) bought Cafe Rio for all of us and Emily bought some pastries from Kneaders. As I ate the delicious food, I wondered how much I would have to work out so that I didn't have to lose a pound or two. Ahh, oh well. It was worth being able to get away from the kids for a night and enjoy some good company.

Thanks Brett for being such a great guy and watching the kids so I could go...

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it a shame that we worry so much about those extra pounds when we splurge a little? I do the same thing. Glad you were able to get a little time away. I tell ya, after being sick for three weeks and cancelling dates, I am so ready to get out of this house. Now if we can just get the rest of my people healthy.....

    ReplyDelete