We didn't do too much for Brett's birthday. We had purchased a copy of Rayman Raving Rabbids for the Wii back in October and just saved it for the big day.

I also purchased some nutrition bars and some shampoo that takes chlorine out of your hair.
Brett is swimming three times a week and it takes about 3 showers to get the chlorine out, so I thought I'd buy some shampoo and see how that works. He informed me that he was going to buzz his head, so maybe I'll just take the shampoo and use it myself. We made a basket full of his gifts and sent him on a treasure hunt throughout the house to find it. I had him stumped a little bit and he kept asking the kids where the clues were. He must think I'm really stupid. I didn't tell the kids where the clues were. Sydney did do a great job of keeping a secret as to where the treasure actually was hidden though. I was proud of her.We sure appreciate having Brett in our home. He is a great dad and a great husband. I appreciate his friendship and the hard work he puts in for our family. Happy Birthday Brett!!
No comments:
Post a Comment