Last year Brett bought a great card for me for our anniversary
Then, on Mother's Day, he bought another great card

So, for Brett's birthday I found this card. If you don't find the humor in it, just ask Brett what happened when he tried to lick the beaters when he was a teenager and forgot to unplug the mixer....

Here is the card I got him for Valentine's Day. I have to have proof of what the card really says just in case he decides to blog about it himself. (I Want to FLY!!!)

While I don't think anything can beat the first card, I'm pretty impressed with myself and my card picking this year. We'll see what Brett is able to pull of in the future...

While I don't think anything can beat the first card, I'm pretty impressed with myself and my card picking this year. We'll see what Brett is able to pull of in the future...



Chris is a great card-picker too (Note, I said card not nose Chris). Many of them similar to Brett's style. Happy Valentine's Day. You picked a great one.
ReplyDeleteIn my defense, I picked a *nice* card this year. I resisted the temptation. It means open season next year, though.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I was just reading Brett's blog and since I can't comment there you'll have to pass along the comment. I happen to know two great eye doctors in Utah. If he ever thinks of changing I can hook him up.
ReplyDelete