Monday, July 20, 2009

Are we there yet?

Today Brett took flight in the friendly skies and landed in Bristol, England. He is there for 2 weeks, so I decided that I didn't need to stay home with the kids by myself all that time.

What's a girl to do you ask? Well, I went home.

Today was a VERY long day. We took Brett to Salt Lake City to the airport, then we traveled to Phoenix where we stayed with my baby sister Kati. We ended up leaving the house (after the airport) at 10:30 am, and let me tell you - I don't want to ever do that again. Sydney asked me a bazillion times how long it was going to take us, and Ryan kept asking if I would just set a timer. Well, if I knew exactly how long it was from my house to Phoenix, I would have brought a timer. But I didn't. The way I time things on road trips is like this -

Kids: Mom, how much longer?
Me: 2 more movies - pick some good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment