Friday, January 25, 2008
Can We take the Wii to Grandma's?
This morning as I was getting the kids ready for school I told Ryan that Grandpa Berger was going to pick him up after school so he shouldn't walk home. Both kids were curious as to why I would not be home so I explained to them that we were going to meet with a lawyer to set up our will and trust. I then went on to explain to them what all of that meant. They both seemed to be alright with the answer I gave them and they continued to eat their breakfast. As we were walking out the door to take Ryan to school, Sydney asked if she could take the Wii to Grandma's. I asked her when she would like to do that. She said, "if you die." I answered "Yes, if I die, you can take the Wii to Grandma's." Then, Ryan in his wisdom firmly told Sydney that we probably wouldn't even have the Wii when mom and dad die. Thankfully, my son can see much clearer than my daughter and he is usually around to help me come back down to her level.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment