Thursday, January 17, 2008
Belt of the future
The other day I was helping Ryan with his belt before going to school. The kid can't keep his pants up so a belt is a must, unless of course you can buy pants with an adjustable waist. Anyway, as I was cinching up his belt he told me that the belt of the future would not require that you cinch it with your hands. It would simply be made with electricity and you will just need to push a button and it will cinch for you. Now, if I could just help him invent this handy belt, I'm sure we would be millionaires. I'm positive that everyone would want one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reminds me of the shoes in Back to the Future Part II. It would be pretty cool. I only think of that movie because my husband is introducing my children to movies of the 80s. They loved the first Back to the Future.
ReplyDelete