Have I ever mentioned that I HATE skating? Last night we took the youth of our ward to the Ice Skating Rink. I detest skating. I'm not good at it. I have horrible balance and I have a huge fear of falling on my knees and making my knee problem go from somewhat getting better to being much worse. If you're wondering what all of this has to do with amusement parks, I'll tell you. It's the same feeling of being completely out of control. I don't like the sensation of a roller coaster, and I hate not feeling balanced on my feet.
Here . is a picture of Ryan. Too bad I didn't have the camera when Brett had the boys with their heads down on the ice.
Ok, so I don't know why the video is not showing up. I will have to check with the IT department when he gets home.
ReplyDelete