It's been a while since I have written. Life right now is great. Last night we picked up a tradition that Brett used to do when he was a kid and we made sugar cookies on a Popsicle stick. We then decorated them and put them on plates for the kids to take to their friends. We drove to several houses and I guess last night was a leave the house FHE night as everywhere we went we were left yet another plate of cookies. We are going to try to deliver them again tonight.
Christmas is a week from today. Each year it seems like it comes so quickly. I am happy to say that I am done shopping and that I have just been able just enjoy the spirit of the holidays. This year I am especially thankful for my family. I hope that I tell them enough. I am so grateful for a husband that supports me in all that I do. He has been such a rock for me the past couple of months and I have realized more than ever how fortunate I am to have him in my life. We have been through some rough times together. He is ever forgiving and loving to me regardless of the circumstances.
I am also very grateful for computers. I have been able to keep in touch with my family and send pictures back and forth recently and I am grateful that I have our computer at my disposal. We are a very blessed family.
More than all of this, I am grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ. It's healing power has lifted me to higher heights. I have been so comforted in ways that I never thought possible. I am truly grateful for the blessings I have received by way of the gift of the Son of God. May all who read this know that I know that God LIVES! I know that he sent His Son as a gift to all mankind. How truly grateful I am for that knowledge. It is know longer just a belief. I KNOW IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment