Thursday, December 27, 2007

New Leaf

I think from time to time it is important to turn over a new leaf. So, today is the day. I find that I really enjoy reading other people's blogs. So, with that I am going to try and do a little more blogging and a little more of taking pictures of the kids.

We had a great Christmas. We try to keep everything low key, and then of course come Christmas Eve we see that we have way more under the tree than we should have. We purchased a game for the Wii called Rayman Raving Rabbids II. The kids love it and I actually get a kick out of watching us all. There are several mini games that make me laugh. They range from throwing paper balls at a teacher while he is trying to write on the board, to using your cell phone in the middle of a movie, all while trying not to get caught. I think my favorite part is watching Ryan and listening to him giggle. I think out of all of the purchases we made this Christmas, this was by far the best one.

Yesterday Brett and I went to Park City to buy clothes for the kids. Sydney desperately needed some pants so we went to get some for her. It was freezing to say the least. The prices of clothing weren't spectacular, but we were able to at least get her some jeans for $10 a pair. Not the best price, but better than paying full price somewhere else. It was really nice to be able to spend the time with Brett. That doesn't happen very often. Brett's parents watched the kids and I was very grateful for them doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment