I had the amazing opportunity to accompany Brett on a trip to the beautiful state of Massachusetts.
He was on business.
I was on vacation.
...a much needed vacation.
We arrived on Sunday October 31st late in the evening. By the time we made it to our hotel it was after midnight, and we were both exhausted. So much so that neither of us could relax and go to sleep. We watched TV, and learned at 6am that morning that we must have been too loud for our neighbor because he started banging his dishes in his room, a sound that we wouldn't hear that early for the rest of the week. Sorry neighbor - and oh yea, just so you know, cooking bacon in your hotel room microwave is a HORRIBLE thing to do to your neighbors. I didn't think we were that bad of neighbors. We were gone all day every day, and even most of the evenings every evening.
Curse you hotel neighbor.
There. I said it.
On Monday, Brett went in to the office and I spent the day in the hotel room reading about all of the American history that I had forgotten from 5th grade. We were in the heart of the Revolutionary war country. I needed to know where I should spend my time vacationing while Brett slaved away at work :).
After work, we went to the Boston temple to take pictures. We would have gone in, but it's closed on Monday.
We had the grounds to ourselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment