
When upon life's billows you are tempest tossed
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost
Count your many blessings name them one by one
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost
Count your many blessings name them one by one
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.
Last weekend we had the opportunity to visit with some friends that we haven't seen in many years. It was wonderful to have them in our home. Our days and nights used to be spent with them in the early years of our marriage.
We reminisced about the good ol' days. We laughed, and our children played as if they were long lost friends. Life doesn't get much better, really.
During their visit, I was brought to the realization of my blessings. I often think that we are just an ordinary family, in an ordinary house. Nothing about my life has ever felt lavish, or over the top. We work hard, and we do the best we know how with what we are given.
I have since realized that I am a very blessed person.
Here are some of my blessings, my most prized possessions.
I have a husband who loves me.

I have amazing kids


I live in one of the most beautiful areas on earth. Who needs therapy when the mountains summon your name.
I am fortunate to experience peace in my home.
I Thank God today for all that I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment