Monday, November 17, 2008

Forwards

Can I just tell you how bad I hate Forwards?

What are forwards you ask? - Let me tell you....

They are e-mails that get sent from heaven knows who that I really don't want to read. Many people don't know who the heck they are even sending them too, just their address book that they have acquired.

Most people don't clean up the e-mail before they hit the 'Forward' button, thus giving me a 10 page e-mail with the world's e-mail addresses in it. I hate them. If you are sending them to me...DON'T!

If the e-mail is funny enough, do the courtesy of copying it and pasting it into a new e-mail and send it directly to me.

I am now on an e-mail list that I'd rather not be on and I get multiples of the SAME E-MAIL from different people on that list.

I don't care about politics and I don't think the world is ending tomorrow either.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

The End

4 comments:

  1. If you ever find a "do not forward" list, sign me up too. The worst part is when it comes for grandparents and others who its hard to say "no" to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I think I got this on a forward from you! :-)

    j/k

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to send a reply simply stating "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the VERY same way!

    Or those emails that want you to answer 20 personal questions about yourself or it will hurt the original person's feelings.

    Or...if I forward the email to my 500 closest friends the sky will fall down on me.

    Sheesh...give me a break! I don't have time for such matters!

    ReplyDelete