I'm a little behind on my blog postings. For Ryan's birthday this year we took him and a few friends to Boondocks. It is a fun center about 45 minutes north of Spanish Fork. I have been purchasing gift certificates for quite a while when they go on sale so when Ryan's party came up we paid about 1/2 the price that it would normally have cost us. (still an expensive b-day party, but 8 years old is a pretty big feat) I think the kids had a fun day, and I'm glad that it is over with.
I went in ahead of the group to make sure we were all set up for the party. I came out to this...

Poor kids waited an hour to ride the go carts.

The '4' is how many shots it took him to get the ball in the hole

Just in case you didn't know, I'm a professional cake decorator. Ok, so not really, but this T-shirt has come in VERY handy. You can put any design on a T-shirt, and I feel so talented when I'm done. :)

That t-shirt cake is a great idea - I would even try it if I thought my kids would eat it. Looks super!
ReplyDeleteMost of that cake went in the garbage. We're not big cake eaters around here, but the kids like to have a b-day cake. One year we bought a piece of cake for Ryan and put his candles on it. That doesn't work too well for a party though.
ReplyDelete