Friday, August 08, 2008

Here Kitty Kitty

I've been doing some yard work the past couple of days and today I went out to find one of my favorite things. CAT POOP in MY yard! Uggghhh. I hate cats. Sure, little kittens are cute to hold for a while, but they all grow up and eventually they roam the neighborhood as if they own it, dropping their trash in other people's yards. Of course the sand box it the best place to dispose of their digested food. I've threatened before that I might just get a trap and take the little buggers where they rightly belong. (That's anywhere my house isn't). I guess I need to call my good ol' friend, the DHL man to come pick up a package again. So, here's for my list of To Do's

1. Go buy cat trap
2. Put some yummy tuna in cat trap - Catch CAT
3. Call DHL - Have them come and pick up a package and oh yeah, take the extra cat too.
4. Can't find a package to mail through DHL? No worries -- Go on a LONG ride with cat in tow.
5. Drop off cat, and come home hoping it doesn't find its way home
OR
6. Take cat to pound and pay a little extra to have it go to Heaven.

Repeat as necessary

No comments:

Post a Comment