Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just in case you didn't know

Just in case you didn't know...

We're Gardeners - yes, we grew those onions, AND those peppers


The Berger's really aren't German. I'm pretty sure we're more Native American. Check out the tribal headdress here.



I turned around this morning in the kitchen to this sight. Yet more proof that we are Native American. We start them early by teaching them these calming rituals

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow! And just look at all of the canning on your dining room table. Nice job. Great picture of you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha - I noticed the jars in the background after I posted this picture and thought I should post about my canning too. I bottled 11 quarts of salsa yesterday. Not bad for a first batch, and it is a month ahead of what I did last year, so hopefully more to come.

    ReplyDelete