Monday, August 04, 2008

Just the Sharp tooth and me

Well, I'm all alone, just the Sharp tooth and me. Ok, there aren't really any dinosaurs in this house, (Land Before Time if you didn't know) although, I do consider a few things that I own from that era. Like my wheat grinder for example. It's pretty old and dinosaur-ish.

Brett is at a week long scout camp. It's amazing how much quieter things can be when just one person is out of the house. The kids even set the table for him tonight, forgetting that he wasn't coming home. I didn't realize what time it was either because I wasn't expecting to have to make sure dinner was ready when he walked in the door, so needless to say we had dinner a little later than usual.

We went to the grocery store after FHE tonight. Sometimes it's just nice to get out of the house, even if it means going to the grocery store. Ryan wanted to see if Wal-Mart still had Lego Star Wars stuff on clearance. Well, they didn't and MAN is he ever going to be excited on his birthday. He has no idea what we have already purchased. Good thing I sent Brett to Wal-Mart to purchase ant traps. They had lots of clearance items and we cashed in on their loss.

Not much else to report. If any of you would like to move to our neighborhood, there are plenty of homes for sale. Heck, you can even rent one if you want to. I'm in desperate need of Primary teachers and Cub Scout leaders, so please purchase at your own risk!

No comments:

Post a Comment