Friday, March 14, 2008

ABC's of ME

A - Attached or single: Uhh, Attached. I don't ever want to be single again.
B - Best friend: Brett
C - Cake or pie: Pie...I guess. Don't really like either.
D - Day of choice: Any day that I finish a triathlon. It makes the training seem much more worth it.
E - Essential item: Anything that helps in the kitchen. I'm a sucker for kitchen gadgets.
F - Favorite color: Purple, However, right now I think my favorite color combination is pink and brown.
G - Gummy bears or worms: Worms.
H - Hometown: Heber, AZ - aka - the middle of NOWHERE
I - Indulgence(s): hot bath, time for myself
J - January or July: Both - I love the seasons. I love the reflection of January, but also love having warm weather once July rolls around.
K - Kids: Two - the greatest kids a mom could ask for. Thanks Ryan and Sydney
L - Life is incomplete without: My family, the gospel, and a good pair of running shoes
M - Marriage date: April 24, 1997
N - Number of siblings: 5
O - Oranges or apples: How can you choose one? I love apples fresh from the orchard, and oranges too. Too bad we don't have an 'Orange Patch' in UT.
P - Phobias or fears: Losing Brett or my kids. Having to have knee replacement surgery.
Q - Quotes: The grass is not greener on the other side - The grass is greener where it is watered!
R - Reason to smile: A clean house, funny things the kids say, a healthy body
S - Season of choice: Spring/Fall - Not too hot/Not too cold
T - Tag three (or four) friends: Hmm, I'll pass on this one. I have no idea who even reads this thing
U - Unknown fact about me: If I told you, it wouldn't be unknown now would it?
V - Very favorite store: Cafe Rio - Is that a store? It sells food...
W - Worst habit: beating myself up....I'm bad at it
X - X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y - Your favorite food: Ooohh, that's a hard one. I love Mexican food and Chinese


Z - Zodiac sign - Libra

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog. I've concluded that I don't like to be tagged and feel as though I have to add something to my blog. Maybe that's the stubborn part of my coming out.

    Your painting job looks great.

    ReplyDelete